Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

...but for just how many of us is it going to actually be happy?
Plenty of people I know are Valentine-less; heck, I am too!
Is this society's way of telling me I need a girlfriend?? It's way of mocking those of us without that special someone whom we can shower with materialistic signs of "affection" ? From afar it would almost seem like company's profit levels are higher than the level of world-wide peace & luuuurv....

I don't know what this means in the big picture, but I'm at least thankful I wont be receiving any horrible chocolates and flowers that will be thrown out in a few days from now

In the meantime,

Mr. Gary Moore

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Valentine's Day really just creates a "need" to buy chocolates and flowers for people. Some people are so absorbed into it, that they get mad if you don't buy them something. WAAH U DONT LOVE ME YOU DIDNT BUY ME A $300 HEART SHAPED NECKLACE.

    It's kind of fucked up, in a way.

    ReplyDelete